electroplating technology for semi-conductor and interconnect manufacturers. cal-aurum's facility in california provides electroplating services to the electronic component industry with the highest standards of quality, performance, and competitive pricing. plating capabilities include: gold, silver, rhodium, palladium, albaloy, nickel, electroless nickel, tin, tin-lead, and copper. our management team has over 60 years of experience providing services in rack, barrel, and continuous plating.
Products & Services
- Gold Electroplating
- Gold Plating
- Electroless Nickel
- Tin-lead Alloy
- White Bronze
- Bright Alloy
- Interconnect Components
|| US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
Web Site Results
- Cal-Aurum: Electroplating
- ...mangement-owned facility, focused on electroless and electroplating technologies in support of electrical ...over 40 years of experience. Gold Rhodium Silver PalladiumNickel ...Gold Rhodium Silver PalladiumNickel Electroless Nickel Nickel Tin ONLINE
- Cal-Aurum Industries
- Palladium/Nickel plating provides an alternative to gold plating on connectors and circuit boards.
- Cal-Aurum: Barrel Plating
- ...results. Process planning for successful plating begins before the work reaches ...following base material: aluminum alloys, nickel, kovar, steel, stainless steel, copper, ...copper, and copper based alloys. Gold MIL-G-45204, ASTM
- Cal-Aurum: Gold Plating Specifications
- Gold plating is intended for electrical applications, ...less than 0.0001" A layer of nickel (from a Watt's or chloride solution)
Found any discrepancies in your company profile?
Request to update the information